Sunday, December 25, 2011

This Christmas

I thank God for the good people in my life - the people whom I love and who love me, the people whom I love to spend time with, whom I share my life with, who make me laugh, who share my deepest thoughts, my tears, and who bring sunshine into my life. The people who stand by me no matter what happens. The people who understand me, or who try really hard to understand me, and most importantly, accept me for who I am. They are indeed one of the few greatest blessings in my life. I cannot have come this far without their help.

I thank God for the things that I have and the things that I share. I thank God that I am no longer a shopping addict and I can divorce myself from the obsession of material things, although I am still a sucker for beautiful things. I thank God that I am happy with what I have. I thank God that while I have a desire to be better, I realise that it is not about material possession.

I thank God that I have the ability to manage my life well. I thank God that He gives me the strength to overcome the challenges and He blesses me with everything that I have been given today. I thank God that I work with good people and a good company. I thank God that I can do my job well. I thank God that I have roof over my head, that my home is tidy, my finances are in order, my clothes are stylish, I have enough shoes and handbags and everything else that a girl can ever want.

I thank God for the unexpected kindness I encounter in life, especially during the times that I need it most. I pray that I can be of assistance to those in need, especially when they need it most. I thank God for the people who stick around, who believe in me, especially during the times I doubt myself. I thank God that I can stand tall today and I pray that I can stand taller in the days and years to come.

I thank God that I have so much good memories and I can continue creating good memories.

I thank God that I am healthy and those I love are also healthy. I thank God that I am happy and those I love are also happy.

Merry Christmas to everyone who is reading this. God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment