Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I want to go shopping

Speaking about money, I found an unexpected, pleasant money in my bank account today. No, it is not a present from someone. It is more like a pay correction from a mistake that I did not even spot.

It is nice when things like this happen - because now, I have this 'extra' funds I can play around with. And as expected, I browsed through one shop (I usually find the cutest, unexpected things from this shop) and a few online shops. I have not found anything I love just yet - although lots of things I like.

As I get older, I find that I am more aware of the fashion-related choices that I make. I look back through my archives folder and I am mortified as to the kinds of things I used to wear. It really is true - we are always cringing when we look at the things that we used to wear.

I am hoping that in 10 years time, I can look at my photos and not cringe when I see myself. Not sure how realistic this is, but hey - one can always hope right.

No comments:

Post a Comment