Sunday, February 5, 2012

There is no place like home

You know when I said once that I don't really care whether I have a place to call home or not? Well, I lied. I would very much like a place to call home. I just did not have the means to do so at the time and to soften the blow (of having no one who is willing to give me a space in their homes so that I could at least have a place to call my room), I pretended not to care.

Now that I do have this place to call home, I can just relax and enjoy this space while I can. This is especially useful since I am back from travelling and have been sick and desperately trying to shake it off for the past 72 hours and counting. And now that I am home, I can just be back to being really sick since I can recuperate properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment